Activities for Life, Therapeutic services, is a leading training program in colorado, for Activity Professionals/Recreation Assistants
* For those who want a career in working with Special Needs and with the Elderly (Geriatrics)
* based on national certificaiton, OBRA regulations, 40 hour Certificate, via our 4 week course
* NO student loans and NO hidden fees
- INCLUDES: Career Counseling and Student/Instructor Services
* Course total tuition is ONLY $ 69
HOME COURSES "Home Class" students work from a workbook (same workbook we use in the Live classes).
The workbook entails, light reading, applied learning activitiea and then a certified test is to be MAILED IN.
~ Assessments, Regulations, Hospice, Alzhiemer's Activities, Program Design, therapeutic activities, Chronic Pain Support,
Psychology of Aging, Cognitive Levels of Clients, Care plans and more....
REGISTER: http://www.activitiesforlife.net (PLEASE add "CO.INFO" on any e mails to help us apply special Colorado
"Activities for LIFE"